In consideration for being allowed to enter the play area and/or participate in any activities and/or program at North Texas Jellystone Park, the undersigned, on his or her behalf, and on behalf of the Participant(s) identified below, acknowledges, appreciates, understands, and agrees that:
- To comply with the rules and conditions of participation verbalized or posted at North Texas Jellystone Park™, hereinafter called the “Park.”
- If the undersigned observes any significant hazard/equipment damage during such participation, the undersigned will promptly inform an employee of Park; and
- The undersigned acknowledges and understands there are risks associated with participation in Park, activities, use of the play area, paintball equipment, climbing structures, laser tag, and other park equipment including but not limited to: contusions, fractures, scrapes, cuts, bumps, paralysis, blindness, or death; and
- The undersigned and participant(s) named below willingly assume the risks associated with participation and accept that there are also risks that may arise due to the other participants; and
- The undersigned, on his or her behalf, and on behalf of any executors, heirs, successors and assigns, hereby releases, discharges, and holds harmless the Park, and its officers, agents, employees, representatives and all affiliates, from any and all claims, damages, or liability arising from death, disability, personal injury, property damage, theft, or actions of any kind; and
- All of the agreements contained herein shall be binding on my heirs, successors, assigns\', administrators and executors.
- The undersigned certifies that he or she and members of their group is of physical ability to participate in the activities/programs at the Park and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person.
- I accept for use, as is, the equipment rented by the Park, including, but not limited to paintball, laser tag, and outdoor recreation equipment for members of my group.
- I accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment while it is in our possession. I will be responsible for the replacement at full retail value of any equipment rented, not returned, and or damaged to the Park.
- I am responsible for my own personal property, and will not hold the Park responsible for any damage or loss of said property.
- These are not all the Rules and Regulations of the Park. I agree to acquire clarification of rules for which are not understood from a staff member.
- I further grant the Park, the right to photograph, videotape, and/or record me and/or my child/ward and to use my or my child’s/wards’ name, face, likeness, voice and appearance in connection with exhibitions, publicity, advertising and promotional materials without reservation or limitation.
- This waiver is good until the end of the calendar year, unless a change is made to the waiver. Any waiver changes after this date will require a replacement waiver to be completed.
- I can speak and read English. I have read and understood this agreement. Laser Tag/Escape Room
- All Players must use our, ASTM Approved, Paintball Mask at all times in any shooting area.
- Players Keep masks on at all times when not in safe zone. The only safe time to remove your mask is in the designated “safe zone” where no paintball markers without barrel covers are present
- Players Never tamper with a compressed air bottle, as this is potentially dangerous and must only be filled and serviced by qualified Park personnel.
- All Players must use our, paintball-manufactured barrel sleeves at all times, when outside the game area in Non-Shooting areas.
- Players Do not shoot anyone at close range. The appropriate course of action when faced with an opponent at short distance (less than 25 feet) is to instruct them to surrender.
- Players Field Paint ONLY will be allowed at the Park. We reserve the right to inspect hoppers at any time.
- All players must participate in a Safety Briefing at the Park Splat Zone.
- Players/Spectators avoid field hazards, NATURAL OR MANMADE
- Players/Spectators No climbing trees, fences, walls, or on top of any structure not intended for climbing
- Players/Spectators No Glass Containers in the Splat Zone, or adjacent area.
- Players/Spectators No outside paintball gear, or potentially dangerous accessories. Persons wearing inappropriate gear will be asked to remove it and leave it outside the play area.
- Players/Spectators NO Alcohol or Drugs Allowed at any time at the Park Splat Zone
- Players/Spectators All players and spectators must stand at least Five (5) Feet from all netted areas, when outside the play area. Leaning against or standing too close to a netted area could cause injury
- Spectators are not allowed to operate or handle Paintball markers.
- Spectators are not allowed to talk to/coach a player(s) while a game is in progress.
- Shooting into or out of the registration area, over the netting wall, staging areas, neutral zones, parking areas, or any other non-shooting area. Any player who purposely destroys or damages any property of the Park or others.
- Unsuitable behavior
- Adjusting any Park paintball marker
- Arguing with the referee or employees. ALL Referees’ DECISIONS ARE FINAL. The field operator will deal with any field problems or conflicts.
I agree to ensure all members of my group play according to the rules of laser tag and Escape Room as instructed by the staff of the Park. I understand I will be held accountable if any members of my group damage park property.
Paintball spectators must comply with rules outlined to enter the play area
Include all information of all guests for which you are responsible, including acknowledgement initials. Paintball Player & Spectator Specific Safety Rules
Non-compliance with the following rules will result in being banned from one or more games to ejection from the Splat Zone, with no refunds:
ALL Park activities participants for which the responsible party is signing must initial and complete below.
Add Minor (Name and DOB)